Monday 14 May 2007

Returning to Sydney

I have now booked my flights back to Sydney, here are the dates in case anyone feels like joining me for part of the trip.

I finish my work contract on the 27th of July.
30th July I have booked a flight to Venice, am planning to head back to London from Rome on the 6th of August.
8th of August I fly to Beijing, China.
22nd of August I fly to Seoul, Korea.
27th of August I leave Korea to arrive back in Sydney on the 28th of August.


It was a cold, grey, wet weekend in London. I went rambling on Saturday, saw a 12th century Abbey and then walked through a park in Ilford ending up with a pipe organ concert in a church.
On Sunday I went to the Victoria and Albert museum for a couple of hours. The Islamic art was interesting and the shop has alsorts of interesting stuff.

No comments: