Tuesday 28 November 2006

NHS and Tube Aggro

I didn't start work till 1pm today as I am doing some one off support this evening, so thought I'd take the opportunity to get registered with a NHS doctor for free medical care. I rang several practices who said they were not taking patients, then a couple more who only registered patients in the middle of the afternoon, not really convenient as you have to go to a practice near your home rather than workplace. Finally found one that was suitable unfortnately there was nearly a two hour wait to see the nurse, however I am now registered and did get a flu shot for my trouble. Then got on the Tube which is never a pleasant experience and had someone head but someone else in the carriage and fists start to fly, hence police called, train delays and no body saw anything.

No comments: